Copywriting and communications
We are copywriters that work across South Africa
We offer communications for all your office needs and copywriting services for print and online marketing campaigns, including:
- Your emails, proposals and ad hoc internal and external communications.
- SEO optimized content for your website and marketing content for your events.
- Templates you can actually use in your business; such as, templates for meeting minutes, letterheads, petty cash forms, general office or client forms, and much more.
Content is tailored to your company’s individual communication needs.
Have you written a book? We can help you self publish it.
Whether you are an executive who has put your experience on paper or an aspiring crime writer, we can help you self publish.
- THSA provides a professional editing service.
- We guide you all the way, reducing the stress associated with self publishing.
- Layout and cover design for paperback and e-books.
- Upload your book to popular online self publishing platforms like Amazon.
- Our online specialists help you advertise your book on Amazon, Facebook and Google.
Without content it's impossible to rank in search engines.
- With focus on the individual, content is tailored to reflect your tone and personality or brand.
- Do you need a translator for your Afrikaans business to feature online? Let us translate your business and tell the world your story.
- Need someone to write your blog? Let us know, we can help with that.
- Weekly, monthly, or getting you started options.
Creative writing workshops for Corporates
Build a team that thinks creatively
Content for your website and social media pages
Have a website with no content? Let’s tell the world your story.
- Content that is tailored to reflect your voice and champion your brand.
- Whether you need existing content edited or content from scratch, we provide professional clean written copy that is optimised to rank higher in search engines.
- Tell the world who you are, what your services are, your goals and mission, and introduce your team.